|On March 21st, PREP will join millions around the world as we celebrate the individuals with Down syndrome in our lives and bring awareness to the challenges they face. Over the next few weeks, keep an eye out for the following ways to participate in our World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD) activities:
– Follow us on Facebook and Instagram as we share information about Down syndrome, build awareness, and celebrate our members.
– Check out our WDSD wall at PREP that showcases our amazing members and their stories.
– Pick up an education package at PREP that includes information to share with your schools as we celebrate together and inform our teachers and peers on how to best support their classmates with Down syndrome.
– Tag us on social media wearing blue and yellow (the official WDSD colours), colourful socks, or any Down syndrome awareness related items and be entered into a draw for $50 to Dairy Queen.
– Participate in our annual World Down Syndrome Day 50/50 raffle! To purchase tickets click on the button below. Last year we raised over $14,000 and a few of the ticket categories sold out, so be sure to get your tickets ASAP.